Friday, October 20, 2017

Friday Bundle Batch {A Taste of Christmas}

Hi there! I hope you all had a good week!  I hope you are ready for some extra cuteness today!  We have lots of fun projects to share with you today! Today's Friday Bundle Batch is:



A Taste of Christmas


This week's bundle brings us all the feels of Christmas baking.   We are highlighting a sweet recipe card print and a music print from Holly Jolly Christmas by Robert Kaufman.   Colors are cream mixed with traditional greens & reds.
You'll receive 1 Fat Quarter of each:
  1. Holly Jolly Christmas Recipe Cards Ivory - Robert Kaufman
  2. Le Creme Swiss Dots Red - Riley Bake
  3. Essentials Scroll Very Dark Green - Wilmington
  4. Essentials Climbing Vine Bright Red - Wilmington
  5. Reindeer Magic Snowflakes Cream - Henry Glass
  6. Holly Jolly Christmas Deck the Halls Ivory - Robert Kaufman
  7. Christmas Bells Red Scrolls - Quilting Treasures
  8. Comfort & Joy Main Print Green - Riley Blake


Who is ready for Christmas sewing?!  I am!!  Now is the time to start all your Christmas projects! I love today's bundle of fabrics - you can't go wrong with the traditional red and green for Christmas! 

With today's bundle I made a sweet little table topper!  I used Jera's new book, Quilt As You Go Made Vintage - to make this project!  

24" x 24" 

For this topper you will need: 




A Taste Of Christmas Bundle - HERE  SOLD OUT

The block I used is perfect for those larger cream prints in the bundle!  They work perfectly in the center of these blocks.  I made my topper with four blocks, but you could easily make yours larger by adding more blocks! I used the left over pieces in the bundle for binding and backing. 



We love these fabrics so much, we have coordinating Tea Towel kits to go with it!  I can't tell you how great these tea towels are for gifts!  Your friends, family or neighbors will LOVE these! 


See available Tea Towel Kits HERE

We also have this sweet Apron kit available in matching fabrics!  This apron would also be a lovely gift for a loved one for Christmas! 

See available Apron Kits HERE

I hope you enjoyed all of today's cute projects!  Stop by next week for another bundle and project! 

Talk to you soon,



1 comment:

Karla said...

Lindsey, I love your table topper! I have Jera's new book also, I will definitely be making one for myself!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...